Spanish words for pussy

Thu Jun 24 13:45:34 UTC 1999

In a message dated 6/24/99 4:45:30 AM, t20mxs1 at CORN.CSO.NIU.EDU writes:

<< Pepe almost fell through the floor when the lady said "Le gusta mis
chichis?  Quiere tocarlas?" >>

I have been told  a similar story about a young man (native speaker of
English) at a dinner party who, after learning that his dinner companion (a
buxom young lady) had wide-ranging academic interestds, "Vous etes tres
balanceé!" I am told that this was, unfortunately, slang for "You have great
breasts!"--I don't know French well llenough to know, however, if that is
true.