Hypnology???

Bob Haas highbob at POP.MINDSPRING.COM
Sat May 15 06:01:05 UTC 1999

Thanks, Lynne, and Margaret and Robert.  I was looking specifically for
"hypnologist's subject," and the answer was "REM."  Evidently, hypnology is
the study of dreams; since I didn't find it very quickly nor very easily,
I'm saying that it's archaic.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

--

Bob Haas
Department of English

                     "Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!"