moments...

Bruce K. Dykes bkd at GRAPHNET.COM
Mon May 24 16:10:43 UTC 1999

I was watching the Cannes jury awards on IFC last night, hosted by Roger
Ebert and Annette somebody-or-other, an NYU film prof.

When the best director was awarded to Pedro Almodovar, he got down on his
knees and thanked the jury, and Annette described it as a Benigni moment,
recalling Roberto Benigni's enthusiastic display of gratitude at the Oscars.
("Stop this man before he mugs again!" - Film Threat)

Now, about sticking your neck out, I always associated it with turtles, not
chickens.

Bruce