People Chow; "I see dead people"

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 1 21:10:19 UTC 1999

PEOPLE CHOW

    An About.com message on Frankenstein Foods used "People Chow."  I don't know how frequently this connection is used.

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE

   Sorry for not using the OED here in Mexico on "virtuous circle."  (Even at home, it takes me at least an hour to go back and forth to NYU.)
   The movie SIXTH SENSE was popular in the States last summer and is also popular down here.  The movie's catchphrase is "I see dead people."  It's not useful enough to catch on much--except for days like today.
   Today is the Day of the Dead, and I'm heading out to the cemetery!