catchphrases not in Whiting, part 4

Jesse T Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Tue Nov 2 05:01:53 UTC 1999

> > or P-Z.  Would that Random House would show us vol. P-Z of RHHDAS, so
> > we could see its thickness.  Anyway, I will finish this up with
>
> With trepidation, I ask the Big Question: with Jesse leaving Random House,
> will there be a third volume of the RHHDAS?

I think the answer to this is still uncertain. But it is absolutely
true that everyone involved, including Jon, Random House, and
certainly me, very much want to see the publication of the
remainder of HDAS. There are a lot of issues that need to be
sorted out, but we all hope that this can be done.

Jesse Sheidlower
<jester at panix.com>