Gore as Blakean

Tue Nov 9 00:29:29 UTC 1999

Is she talking about the poet William Blake? He used to sit around in the
back yard naked (with his wife)--this was in the early 1800s, much to
everyone's scandalation. And he wrote Tiger Triger Burning Bright. Doesn't
sound like the Al Gore I know and love.

Has anyone suggested that Al Gore has adopted the previous vice president's
political sensibility?