Writing question

Bob Haas highbob at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Nov 10 21:20:41 UTC 1999

Ooh, good question, Andrea.  I just called one of my students on this this
morning.  She had e-mailed me a draft of a paper in all caps.  I told her that
it was hard to read . . . and it WAS.  This is a little disconcerting for me
since I tend to print in all caps, and I write in all caps on the board in
class.  But it's not the same thing (he squeaked in some lame form of
self-defense for a totally contradictory position).

I hope someone can provide info.

--

Bob Haas
Department of English