Writing question

Stephanie Hysmith sh120888 at OHIO.EDU
Fri Nov 12 18:04:07 UTC 1999

Amy, I'm with you. I'm forever buying new guides to software and then
despair of ever understanding the ins and outs of my computer. I think
consistency is the key, like your using <>s to represent keystrokes. I also
think it's important for words to match what's on the computer. I wouldn't
understand click file, which is misleading. I also agree it's appalling
that your manager is determined to maintain the status quo of incorrect
punctuation. It'll probably take notice from an important customer to get
her to change her attitude.

 While I would write,