Kennedys'

Grant Barrett gbarrett at AMERICANDIALECT.ORG
Tue Nov 30 01:26:41 UTC 1999

On Monday, November 29, 1999, Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM wrote:
>We live in Framingham, west of Boston, which has been his home from
>ca. age 2 until heading off to college this fall.

Just this minute I am istening to an interview on NPR with a biographer of Ed
Kennedy. The host quoted somebody else (a satirist or comedian) as saying, "I've lived in
Framingham, Massachusetts, my entire life and I've never heard anyone who talks like
the Kennedys."

What of it, Mark?