Barcelona Ice Tea; Cocktail.com

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 30 21:51:22 UTC 1999

    There is a web site called cocktail.com.  It states: "The new cocktail.com goes into beta on Sept. 1, 1999 and launches on Jan. 1, 2000."  Perhaps it's just getting started.  Anyway, it's not very good for a site that should be the sine qua non.  Etymologies aren't here--maybe I should submit my resume and they'd hire me.
    Helena's "The best tapas bar in New York" is located  opposite the Public Theater on Astor Place Row; www.helenastapas.com, (212) 677-5151.
    "Barcelona Ice (sic) Tea" was interesting, but here's the list:

SANGRIA
PICASSO'S PUNCH--Rum, Grenadine, Lime juice, OJ
LOLA FLORES--Vodka, Strawberry, Lime juice, Sour mix
EL PRESIDENTE--Lime and Pineapple juice, Blue Curacoa and light rum
PURPLE PASSION--Vodka, Grape juice, Grapefruit juice and sugar
HELENITA--like a margarita with a splash of blood orange
COSTA BRAVA--Malibu, Pineapple juice, Cream and a splash of strawberry
COSMOPOLITANO--A twist on the traditional Cosmopolitan, made with Bacardi limon instead of vodka
BARCELONA ICE TEA--Our version of the Long Island Ice Tea, with a splash of Licor 43 ($8).