Blood On the Moon

Thu Oct 21 15:30:41 UTC 1999

--- "BRITTANY M. BARBER" <bar32571 at DELTA.OBU.EDU>
wrote:
> Does the book of Revelation speak of the moon being
> a ball of blood?

No, but as I wrote earlier, I've heard "blood on the
moon" and similar phrases used in conjunction with
Revelation 6:12 "And I beheld when he had opened the
sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and
the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the
moon became as blood;"

Joel 2:31 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and
the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible
day of the LORD come."; and

Acts 2:20 " The sun shall be turned into darkness, and
the moon into blood, before that great and notable day
of the Lord come:"

associate the moon with blood also.

JIM

=====