Mexican drinks

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Oct 25 23:21:53 UTC 1999

   Greetings from Ouxaca (back from a day of Monte Alban and Mitla).  AOL really stinks--I can hardly reada single message, and it takes about five minutes just to get this screen!
   Ice(d) tea is NOT available here!  They view tea as something for sick people only.  Lots of sodas, though.  The Day of the Dead (Halloween) is pretty big here.
   "Sex on the Beach" is called "Sex Playa."  There is an "Orgasmo," which I was told contains Bailey's.  There's also a "Hurricane"--I photoed the drink menu rather than copied it down.
   There's also Mexcal...