bad

Bob Haas highbob at POP.MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Sep 4 18:46:40 UTC 1999

Jon Lovitz played Tonto, Kevin Nealon played Tarzan, and Phil Hartman
was Frankenstein's monster--although he was called simply, in the 50s
fashion, Frankenstein.  The sketches were hilarious, but as Lynne
pointed out, they have little to do with "my bad."

--

Bob Haas
Department of English

                    "Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!"