_Language_

Kati Pletsch de Garcia kdegarcia at TAMIU.EDU
Tue Sep 14 00:09:08 UTC 1999

Bethany wrote: Are there libraries that want these?

We would love the whole set of Language!  We are a rather new 4 year
institution that used to share a library with a community college.
I'm trying to build a linguistics program with very little support.
We need to request everything via interlibrary loan or drive to San
Antonio. I'm having a hard time convincing the people that we do need
journals in linguistics too.

I'm sure that we can pay for shipping.

Kati Pletsch de García
Department of Language, Literature and Arts
Texas A&M International University
5201 University Blvd
Laredo,  TX 78041
956-326-2614