URGENT NOTIFICATION!

Undetermined origin c/o LISTSERV administrator owner-LISTSERV at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Wed Sep 15 04:11:44 UTC 1999

----------- FREE PRE BUILT DOWNLINE!!!------------------
Dear reader!,
You have been one of a chosen group of people that have been
given a tremendous opportunity!  You are in our database and have
been selected to receive a pre built downline absoloutely free!
We already have 15 people in your downline, and we expect your downline
to grow to as many as 400-500 members in a small fraction of time!
If you want to make money with absoloutely no risk, email the person
who sponsored you to claim your downline.

PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS OFF! IT IS URGENT AND IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO  CLAIM YOUR FREE DOWNLINE IMMEDIATELY! THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER.

Your Sponsor: Tina Green
ID#3308
Send Email To iku at n2business.com to claim your downline now!

 *This message has been delivered by opt in plus!
A service provided by Web Marketing Network Canada
To cancel your subscription to opt in plus please email lok at n2business.com
To purchase advertising please call 905-714-9556 for rates.
Thank you for your readership!