invisible strands (off topic)

Alice Faber afaber at MAIL.WESLEYAN.EDU
Mon Apr 3 16:57:35 UTC 2000

>At 10:38 AM 4/3/00 -0400, you wrote:
>
>In a message I just sent to the list, I was asked if I wanted to send it
>plain, styled, or both.  I don't know what this means, but I've been
>hitting "both" to play it safe.  What would happen if I didn't--would some
>readers see only a bunch of capital letters or what?

"Both" makes it appear in HTML. You should hit plain text instead.
Somewhere in the Eudora settings file is a way to make this the
default behavior.

Alice Faber, Manager                                         (860) 685-2954
Infant Language Development Laboratory                  afaber at wesleyan.edu
400 Judd Hall--Wesleyan University                               or
Middletown, CT 06459                             faber at pop.haskins.yale.edu