Viewing HTML messages

Bob Haas highbob at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Apr 3 18:43:10 UTC 2000

For Outlook, under Edit go to Preferences.  When that dialog box comes up,
choose Compose.  The default for composing mail should be plain text; if
it's not, this is the place to change it.

BTW, with Outlook (5.01 for Mac), you can change your composition to HTML
anytime you want by clicking on the funny colored button immediately above
the composition window when you're writing a new message.  You can do this
for friends and colleagues you know you have the ability to read HTML.  So,
setting the default for the ADS list to plain text doesn't have to interfere
with your HTML fun!