Church key (was: Set-ups (was "Boilermakers"))

Victoria Neufeldt vneufeldt at M-W.COM
Tue Apr 4 17:47:36 UTC 2000

I remember a cousin being adept at opening one bottle against the cap of
another, but can't remember exactly how it was done -- and I don't remember
if that meant that the last bottle couldn't be opened.  But I also remember
him and other guys (it definitely was a guy thing) successfully using Joe's
method number 3.  But it could be any hard edge, I believe, even of a table
top (didn't do much for the table top).

Victoria
Merriam-Webster, Inc. P.O. Box 281
Springfield, MA 01102