Can you feature that!?

Victoria Neufeldt vneufeldt at M-W.COM
Mon Apr 17 12:41:48 UTC 2000

This meaning of 'feature' is in all the standard dictionaries, labelled
"Informal" or "Slang" in some.  It may be that the notion of "disapproving
incredulity" is in fact not central to the meaning as it is understood by
the majority of users, but that the degree of disapproval would be expressed
in the context and intonation (if spoken).

Victoria

Merriam-Webster, Inc. P.O. Box 281
Springfield, MA 01102
Tel: 413-734-3134  ext 124