E-less Fiancé (a procedural question)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Apr 19 13:49:10 UTC 2000

>What On Earth is a BLAH BLAH BLAH button?
>
>Victoria

Well, this only applies if you're using Eudora.  But if so, when you're
reading a message (not when you're WRITING one!), there are three little
boxes atop the menu bar of the MESSAGE, just below the very top part where
the message is identified by its sender, date, and (short form of) title.
These little boxes are just to the left of the long horizontal box
containing the full title of the message.  The leftmost box contains a
small triangle, the next one to the right an ellipsis ... followed by a
small pencil with an eraser, and the third and last box contains three
lines of type, each consisting of the 'word' BLAH, although the uppermost
is the darkest and the lowest BLAH is so faint you may have to squint to
read it.  That's the box or button you click to get your message to appear
in all its unesthetic (but visible) glory, complete with the "nsbp"s where
the html commands were in the original.

Larry