Techno-Butler

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Apr 25 13:01:47 UTC 2000

TECHNO-BUTLER

   From the INTERNATIONAL HERALD TRIBUNE, 21 April 2000, pg. 9, col. 2:

   The Ritz-Carlton in Kuala Lumpur is a case in point: It has introduced a "techno-butler," a staffer who helps guests plug in their laptops, retrieve e-mail and complete technical tasks.

MISC.

   The huge new hotel in "Hawk Town" in Fukuoka (built around the baseball stadium for their champion Hawks) has several restaurants.
   The Chinatown Ryuden has these cocktails:

Spring Illusion
Ga Ryu Kyo
Tao Yuan Meng
Forest

   The Cafe Lugg Nagg has these original cocktails:

Lugg Nagg Passoa
Curumegunigu Blue
Asian
Strarudblug
Garueda

   It should have read "Dipper Dan" in my last posting, not Dapper.
   There's a huge Hyper Market in Fukuoka.  It's like a Costco--which has just opened here.
   I'll give these superloos (by the Toto Corporation) one more try.  If I turn that knob right there...