theme song lyrics

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 5 23:18:32 UTC 2000

     The Museum of Broadcasting (or is it the Museum of Television and
Radio?) has one branch in Manhattan and one in California.  As I've said
before, I've rarely found it helpful.  You'll have to plan an all-day outing
to hear "yadda, yadda, yadda"--if they have that.
    However, I'm sure the Museum has the audio of radio theme song lyrics.
John Javna wrote a book about tv theme songs which I have, and it has stuff
like Brady lyrics and lost Star Trek lyrics.  He didn't do radio shows.
    The Museum has a small, generally unhelpful research staff, but you can
contact them and ask anyway.

25 West 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019
(212) 621-6600