POOT-yin/POOCH-in

Thomas Paikeday t.paikeday at SYMPATICO.CA
Sun Aug 13 05:22:06 UTC 2000

First I have to make my encoding ouchless, which I will do on the Sabbath.

Speech recognition is a bit out of my depth, but I will study what is available
at the Dragon website and would like to ask you a couple of questions
privately.

Many thanks.
TOM PAIKEDAY