Hair cutting places

Chase, Jeffrey Jeffrey.Chase at WANG.COM
Mon Aug 14 15:10:21 UTC 2000

I grew up in Heaven, I mean Iowa, and we picked as opposed to scooped.

I live on the east coast now, and co-workers who grew up here do indeed
scoop.

JEC

Jeffrey E. Chase
Wang Government Services
"Have red pencil.  Will travel."
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author, and not
meant to imply endorsement by Getronics, Wang Government Services, or the
United States Government.