Malmo drinks

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 26 22:40:09 UTC 2000

    Greetings again from Malmo, Sweden.  This town is buzzing this Saturday night.  And you thought the Swedes didn't drink!

ESPRESSO HOUSE
    The menu for the Espresso House is at www.espressohouse.com.  I saw "Mullberg 'Black Coffee'" and "Espressino."
    "Frappuccino" was also offered.  See www.starbucks.com.  Isn't "Frappuccino" a registered trademark of Starbucks?

PM (PUB & MAT)
    These drinks were at this place in the town I e-mailed from earlier today:
MOCCA KINO--espressomed, mjolk, kakao gradde och riven choklad.
BREW HA-HA LATTE--espresso med kakao vis-ad gradde rivenho-ad Baileys kal a Grand Marnier.
CANDYSHOT--melo nel turkish.

MALMO BAR DRINKS
    These drinks were spotted on one menu (the place was hopping, but I do this just for the research):
DING-A-LING--Absolut vodka, passionfruktsmonin och limejuice.
SEXBOMB
MELLOPOLITAN--Absolut Mandrin, triple seconin, lime och cranberry juice.
PARONLUMUMBA
SUMMARSHAKE
VAT DROM
SEX ON THE BEACH--Absolut vodka, peachmonin, apelsin och cranberry juice.
RAZOR TONGUE
ORGASM--Absolut vodka, Kahlua, Bailey's och mjolk.

DALLAS HAMBURGER
   I've seen a "Dallasburgare" offered several places.  It's "hemlagad pannbiff, Dallassallad, turkad lok."