Chinese

Bob Haas highbob at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Dec 11 03:48:37 UTC 2000

Could the dripping version of the CWT have been devised by the sinister Dr.
Fu Manchu?  I've no idea since I've not read any of the books from the
series; I've only seen the parody of the films THE FIENDISH PLOT OF DR. FU
MANCHU, which starred Peter Sellers and Helen Mirren.  The exercise in
dripping sounds like something that just such an evil genius would come up
with.

Any readers of Sax Rohmer out there?  I wonder why Fu Manchu and Doc Savage
never squared off?

bh