Screwged, Apples

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Dec 17 19:18:02 UTC 2000

SCREWGED; APPLES

   "Screwged" is used in Sunday's NEW YORK POST, pg. 7 photo caption.  The Bill Murray movie was SCROOGED.
   From the NEW YORK OBSERVER, Map of the Stars, pg. 4, col. 6:

_Cold Body Part--Midriffs:2._
Why does every publicist in town think she's Britney Spears?  No matter how many sit-ups they do, some people--"apples"--are just always going to have flesh in that area.  Why share?

(RHHDAS does not have this "apple" that I can see--ed.)

POPIK COUNTRY TRAVEL GUIDE (off topic)

   I'll be about 23 hours in the air to Australia.
   FWIW, he's a guide to the past three years, some of which are on ADS-L:

1. Canada (1997, 1998)
2. United States
3. Mexico (99)
4. Guatemala (98)