Tech Wreck; Ice(d) Tea

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 29 11:06:51 UTC 2000

TECH WRECK

   "Tech Wreck" has appeared in a lot of the 2000 year-end roundups.  The
NASDAQ tech stocks were wrecked.  This deserves possible WOTY consideration,
as it certainly was important.

ICE(D) TEA

   For some reason, Australia has Coke (no Pepsi) and Schweppes, but
virtually no ice(d) tea drinks--and Coke owns Nestea!
   I saw that the Ayers Rock Airport sold Lipton Ice Tea.  I'll see what the
other brand call it.
   An article RTDs (Ready-to-Drink) and the GST (Goods and Service Tax) was
in today's newspaper.  The GST is a hot topic here.
   FWIW: January 1, 2001 is Federation Day, celebrating 100 years of
Australia.