performance/preformance

Joe Pickett Joe_Pickett at HMCO.COM
Tue Feb 1 15:30:41 UTC 2000

I like comfturble a lot.  Seems very comfy.  Easier on the cheeks and jowls.

And what about perfessor < professor?
Certainly, you've all heard that one?

Joe Pickett

Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at YALE.EDU> on 02/01/2000 09:07:02 AM

Please respond to American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>