"product" as non-manufactured

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Wed Feb 9 11:43:02 UTC 2000

I am aware that the original question in this thread has not been
answered.  I don't have time to think about what kind of search would
capture the sense of the word "product" that is being sought, but if
someone would care to tell me the major specific phrases of two or three
words incorporating "product" in this sense, I would be willing to search
databases to find early usage.

Fred R. Shapiro                             Coeditor (with Jane Garry)
Associate Librarian for Public Services     TRIAL AND ERROR: AN OXFORD
  and Lecturer in Legal Research            ANTHOLOGY OF LEGAL STORIES
Yale Law School                             Oxford University Press, 1998
e-mail: fred.shapiro at yale.edu               ISBN 0-19-509547-2