Instances of unmodified hair-day

DEBBIE SAWCZAK dsawczak at GAGELEARNING.COM
Wed Feb 16 18:30:11 UTC 2000

Exactly.

>>> "Donald M. Lance" <LanceDM at MISSOURI.EDU> - 2/16/2000 1:17 PM >>>
It's a matter of reference, not ideolect or "correct" bracketing.  We have snow days.  We
have travel days.  When dieting, we have carb days, meat days, potassium & calcium days,
etc.  I have good and bad computer days, and I have stupid-computer days.  And we've
recently had computer-hacker days, which can be shortened to hacker days.

DMLance