The benefits of illegal proposals

Thu Feb 24 18:38:49 UTC 2000

It's not the jopb of schools to ignore things which consitute legitimate
academic material; a history of comparative religions strikes me as just
such an area. Let's all try to get it in all our schools. Bet we won't have
as much success as the Kansas Board of Education did in introducing
comparative accounts of the way things are (and got to be that way), whther
legimate sicnetific accounts or not.

dInIs