Amazon.com policy change

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 2 15:55:57 UTC 2000

(My last posting a few minutes ago on this seems to have been lost.)

   Amazon.com has changed their policy.  The negative review numbers no longer appear.
   My first review was LET'S GO NEW YORK CITY 1998, and I had given the book one star for screwing up my work.  The book is out of print, and is no longer listed on Amazon at all (even to say it's out-of-print).
   My review is still there!  It's now attached to MARCELLINO'S NEW YORK CITY RESTAURANT REPORT 1998!!
   I've had:

  reviews that don't appear
  a review that appears, then disappears
  two reviews that suddenly appear for the same book
  a review wander from one book to another

   Yep, Jeff Bezos of money-losing Amazon.com--Man of the Year!