More greetings from Phnom Penh

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 7 11:26:30 UTC 2000

    More greetings from Phnom Penh....Angkor Wat was pretty good.
    This is from the Only One bar and cafe in Siem Reap, Cambodia:

   LONG DRINK
MACCA--martini rouge, vermouth, gin, cassis, soda
TRINIDAD--tequila, curacoa, sucre, tonic
ARA TEQUILA--tequila, citron, menthe, soda
ISABELLA--bacardi, cointreau, grenadine, citron, tonic
   SHORT DRINK
AAA--armagnac, vermouth, creme de peches, citron
ARIANA--curacoa, vermouth dry, vodka
BRASILIA CAFE--rhum brun, liqueur de cafe, cointreau
DRAGON VERT--vodka, creme de menthe
MOUSQUETAIRE--cointreau, whisky, citron
TI'PUNCH--bacardi, sucre, citron
TORPEDO--calvados, cognac, citron
FRISSON--cointreau, gin
EAST INDIA--cognac, curacoa, jus d'orange

   Two desserts offered at the Raffles Hotel in Angkor are "layer agar agar" and "Panh Joom Noeuk (Khmer Sweet)."
   More about "khmer"--my tour leader said someone was a "khmer girl," but I thought he had said a "come here girl."