More W. C. Fields-isms, more W. Winchell-isms (long!)

Miller, Jerry MILLERJ at FRANKLINCOLL.EDU
Wed Jan 12 21:54:03 UTC 2000

Barry: Fascinating stuff, especially about Fields. I am curious to know if
you have any citations for my favorite Fieldsism (i.e., veiled expletive),
"shivering Shinola!"?

Jerry Miller