Off-topic: SUV owners

chuck grandgent chuck at CHUCKG.COM
Tue Jan 18 02:59:17 UTC 2000

I apologize in advance for consuming additional bandwidth on this topic
which is a bit far afield from the list,
but to me, the SUV phenomenon was best characterized by that wonderful
episode of "The Simpsons" where Marge Simpson, proud owner of a new SUV,
has it go to her head, and she runs amuck on the highways and has to be
rehabilitated.
   Chuck Grandgent