Media Words

Thu Jan 20 20:19:18 UTC 2000

--- davemarc <davemarc at PANIX.COM> wrote:
I would be surprised to NOT find lenticular in most
dictionaries.  It's a word I encounter routinely.  My
Yahoo spell-check had no problem with it.

As to the images, I don't know exactly what you're
talking about, but I am assuming lenticular here
refers to a surface finish composed of lenticules
rather than to a lens-like shape.

JIM