Lenticular (was Re: Media Words)

Thu Jan 20 22:30:27 UTC 2000

Thanks for the URLs!  Now that I see what we're
talking about, I think these "lenticulars" fall
clearly in the second definition of lenticular as
found in my Webster's New Collegiate: "provided with
or utilizing lenticules", lenticules being minute
lenses, corrugations or grooves that are used on
films, screens or other surfaces to refract or focus
light.

JIM

http://store.yahoo.com/baseball-motion-cards/animation.html