credit card collector

A. Vine avine at ENG.SUN.COM
Wed Jan 26 19:24:05 UTC 2000

"Aaron E. Drews" wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM wrote:
>
> }A co-worker who collects credit cards would like to know if there is (or can be
> }created) a term to describe this hobby. Any ideas?
>
> A debtor?

Not so.  My accountant, Walter Cavanagh, a.k.a. Mr. Plastic Fantastic, hold the
Guinness Record for most credit cards owned by an individual.  I don't remember
how many he has now (well over 1000), but he says he only uses 1.  The rest are
in a safety deposit box somewhere.

But I have not heard him give a name to his hobby.  It apparently started on a
bet.

Andrea