bad hair day

Anne Lambert annelamb at GNV.FDT.NET
Mon Jan 31 00:44:35 UTC 2000

What is important here is not the bad but the hair.  Women's hair
doesn't always "work out" when we comb or brush it in the morning.  Then
you have a bad hair day--3 words with stress on hair--no hyphen.  This
may lead to the whole day's being felt as bad.  That's why I have a
hairstyle that requires no  care.