Fieldwork ethics

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 11 01:56:26 UTC 2000

Of course. Thanks, Lynne. How I could forget these voumes, I don't know. A
senior moment!

For the record, there are two:

Publication of the American Dialect Society 76 (1992): "Legal and Ethical
Issues in Surreptitious Recording," essays by Donald W. Larmouth and by
Thomas E. Murray and Carmin Ross Murray.

Publication of the American Dialect Society 79 (1996): "Under Cover of Law:
More on the Legality of Surreptitious Recording" by Thomas E. Murray with the
assistance of Carmin D. Ross-Murray.

And like almost all other volumes of PADS, these are still available from our
publisher, Duke University Press.

- Allan Metcalf