CNN story

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Mon Jun 5 19:14:33 UTC 2000

Bruce Dykes <bkd at GRAPHNET.COM> writes:

Heres a link to a CNN story about all the US towns who want to call
themselves Silicon or Digital Whatever...

     [...]

Alexandria, Louisiana's Silicon Bayou.
North Albuquerque, New Mexico's Silicon Mesa.
Oak Ridge, Tennessee's Silicon Hollow.
Phoenix, Arizona's Silicon Desert.

Silicon Desert is the most amusing so far, and I have no idea how Oak Ridge
plans to shed "Nuclear Hollow". 8-)
<<<<<

Cape Cod is calling itself the Silicon Sandbar.

My first reaction on reading the news of that was, "Obviously!... But it's
really silica."

-- Mark

This document was created with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.