Chimichangas/Chimichongas (continued)

A. Vine avine at ENG.SUN.COM
Mon Jun 12 17:55:01 UTC 2000

I distinctly remember a Tex-Mex restaurant in Houston advertising chimichangas
on the radio circa 1976-7.  The timing is accurate in that my sister was still
in high school, and was either a junior or a senior, and she graduated in 1977.
I'm trying to remember the restaurant; I can hear the commercial, but not the
restaurant name.  It might have been Pappasito's ([sp] there are several
restaurants in town owned by the Pappas family, and sometimes they have 2 p's,
sometimes one) or Ninfa's.
--
Andrea Vine, avine at eng.sun.com, iPlanet i18n architect
"Stew my foot and call me Brenda"