new word alert

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Mon Jun 12 19:06:34 UTC 2000

(Damn, that's weird...)

My 23-year-old daughter and I were working with my laptop computer, which has in
lieu of a mouse one of those things that look like a pencil eraser between the G
and H keys. I called it an "eraserhead". She says that none of her friends call
it anything but a "clitmouse". !!!

What's weird is that I found myself very reluctant to put that wonderful word in
the subject line, even though I have no problem discussing it in the message.
Oh, oh, old fogeyhood is catching up with me.

-- Mark

     Mark A. Mandel : Senior Linguist & Manager of Acoustic Data
          Mark_Mandel at dragonsys.com : Dragon Systems, Inc.
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02460, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com/
                    (speaking only for myself)