"Gyro" at Chicago's Parthenon Restaurant

Victoria Neufeldt vneufeldt at M-W.COM
Tue Jun 13 15:14:28 UTC 2000

What a terrific story.  (Two, actually.  I had no idea about this origin of
call letters.  I suppose many radio stations were originally owned by
newspapers.)

Did anyone ever write McCormick's biography?  Or did he write his memoirs?
Either would probably be interesting reading.

Victoria
Merriam-Webster, Inc. P.O. Box 281
Springfield, MA 01102
Tel: 413-734-3134  ext 124