ADS t-shirts

Fri Jun 16 11:44:54 UTC 2000

Barry,

A few old shirts are left (a very few Grandgents, a few Pounds; specify
which you want in your order). XL only (your size) left. Send $20.00
(shipping and handling included) to

Lori Dowdy
Department of Linguistics and Languages
Wells 614 A
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1027

and one will wing your way (if they are not all gone).

Our plan is to feature Lorenzo Dow Turner this next year, but you can bet
that with Fred's passing he will come onto our list.

Of course, if you come to ADS meetings these pieces of sartorial elegance
are only $15.00.

dInIs

>   I need something to wear.  Is anyone selling those ADS t-shirts?  Can
>we have a Fred Cassidy ADS t-shirt made up?
>   We can copy the obituaries, sign a petition, and write to the U.S.
>Postal Service for a Fred Cassidy postage stamp.  There might be a
>ten-year waiting period, though.

Dennis R. Preston
Department of Linguistics and Languages
Michigan State University