Barry Popik t-shirts

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTK.EDU
Fri Jun 16 20:56:49 UTC 2000

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Barnhart wrote:

>The policy of the committee was that in order to be t-shirted one had
>to be dead.

Once in high school, I read a series of books (well, two at least) called,
effect).

Perhaps we could have three categories of t-shirts in the future: Dead
t-shirts, live and kicking t-shirts - and maybe a middle category,
over-the-hill t-shirts. (My church has a Dead Choir - singers who sing
only at funeralx).

Did anyone else read those beooks? They involved a miscreant (or assumed
miscreant) who escaped death by hanging. I've forgotten the details about
how he got off the gallows.

Bethany