Reference Proposals for Yale Univ. Press

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Thu Jun 22 18:38:02 UTC 2000

I am a consultant on reference publishing to Yale University Press.  The
Press is interested in expanding its reference publishing program, and I
would welcome suggestions of reference works of high quality for YUP to
consider acquiring.  I would discuss particularly promising ideas with the
Press, after which they might invite submission of a proposal.

In addition to hearing from prospective authors/editors, I would be
interested in hearing from others who have suggestions of needed reference
works to be compiled by someone other than themselves.

Fred Shapiro

Fred R. Shapiro                             Coeditor (with Jane Garry)
Associate Librarian for Public Services     TRIAL AND ERROR: AN OXFORD
  and Lecturer in Legal Research            ANTHOLOGY OF LEGAL STORIES
Yale Law School                             Oxford University Press, 1998
e-mail: fred.shapiro at yale.edu               ISBN 0-19-509547-2