2pers. pronouns redux: permission to quote?

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Thu Mar 2 15:57:17 UTC 2000

I am collecting the thread on "second person pronouns redux" with the intention
of posting it, edited down, to the alt.callahans newsgroup, from which I got the
original question. So far the ADS-L digest includes posts from the following
subscribers. I'm asking your permission to quote your posts in my summary. I
will also honor requests to delete names and/or email addresses.

Bonnie Briggs
Anna Fellegy
Beverly Flanigan
Joan Houston Hall