Second-hand Second Hand Rose

Roger Shuy shuyr at GUSUN.GEORGETOWN.EDU
Sun Mar 5 20:02:24 UTC 2000

The radio was, indeed, the size of a toaster.It had tubes and was hard to
manage under the covers. I lived in a big city where there were lots of
stations even then. I now live in Montana and I understand reception
problems here.
Roger